AQUA AFTER-SHAVE BALM - JEJU OCEAN 3oz [ BAD ACE ]
- Highly Effective Formula Developed for Men: A unique blend of hydrating, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients that soothe, nourish and protect post-shave skin.
- Formulated with innovative, industry leading Korean skincare formula. For All Ages & Most Skin Types.
- Locally Sourced Ingredients from Jeju Ocean and Island: seaweed, deep sea water, tangerine peel, and 7 herb complex.
- NO animal testing. NO harmful ingredients such as artificial colors, Triethanolamine, Formaldehyde, Mineral oil, Phthalates, Paraben, Talc.
USE: After shaving, rinse face with cold water and apply.
AQUA SHAVING CREAM BENEFITS:
Seaweed: Full of vitamins and minerals, seaweed has the power to hydrate and heal your skin. The humectants in seaweed attract moisture, and its amino acids smooth out fine lines and firm the skin. It's also tasty in a nice soup.
Deep Sea Water: Directly pumped from the depths of Jeju Ocean, DSW has an abundance of helpful minerals for the skin, such as magnesium for repair, calcium for renewal, and potassium for hydration. 'Eat This, Not That' says DSW is the new health water with real, lab-tested benefits. CBD water, we hardly knew you.
Tangerine Peel: One, it acts as a chemical-free toner for cleansing. Two, its antibacterial properties help to prevent acne. Three, its vitamin C and antioxidants fight aging. Any questions?
7 Herb Complex: A unique blend of 7 herbs with a track record of efficacy in traditional Korean medicine: Tiger Grass, Wild Chamomile, Rosemary, Licorice, Japanese Knotweed, Baikal Skullcap, Green Tea. This mixture fights oxidative stress that causes aging, all the while soothing and smoothing your skin. A nice mix, indeed, courtesy of your Eastern brethren.
- Shea Butter: Sure, shea butter will soak into your skin, trapping moisture for hours. But did you know it's also an anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and swelling of an aggressive shave? Add to that its anti-aging, pro-collagen properties, and you got yourself a no-brainer ingredient for any after shaver.
- Glyceryl Glucoside (2-GG): Possibility the ingredient for the next generation of moisturizers. With 2-GG, the skin's own water system can be stimulated to maintain moisture in the deeper layers, and although early - with adoption by only a few high-end brands due to costs - tests have shown it outperforms the current gen of humectants. Safe and more effective, 2-GG looks to be the future. Fun fact: blue-green algae's secret to surviving for 3.5 billion years? 2-GG.
Scent of the Ocean - A fresh, marine scent that’s reminiscent of the Jeju Ocean.